Netherlands Cloud VPS Servers utilize multiple servers connected together in a cluster which is backed by SAN storage. Customers using a cloud platform will benefit from the multiple servers because they will receive unlimited storage, maximum bandwidth, managed load balancing and no ties to a specific piece of hardware.
- Clients can include custom network architecture.
- If a physical server fails, cloud servers are migrated to another physical server.
- Completely secure because of your own server. whereas in shared cloud server gets hacked by other clients.
- A customer can use the particular operating system.
- Unlimited storage as it is based on SAN storage.
- Little more expensive than Virtual Private Servers.
Netherlands Cloud VPS Servers is the best option for businesses requiring control and high levels of security due to strict compliance or regulatory requirements.
Web sites hosted on the Netherlands Cloud VPS are highly available. This means that hosting resources for each website are replicated on every Cloud server in the cluster. For example, if one cloud server has maximum traffic already, then it automatically routes the query for the specific site to the idle cloud server in the cluster.